23.11.2019 – Walferdange Club House.
The one day L1 course itself is free.
As first steps towards your progress to better know the laws of the game, we would ask you the following :
– Sign in https://passport.worldrugby.org/ if not already done. Once registered send me the e-mail address you registered with, to link your WR rugby account to the course we’ll be giving.
– Complete the Rugby Ready online exam valid 2 years
– Complete the Rugby Laws online exam valid 1 year
– Complete introduction to level 1 refereeing
– Participate to a one-day long Level 1 attendance based practical course in Luxembourg.
Not necessarily all in this order of course.
But it’s so much more helpful when the theoretical is done before the practical one-day 9-17h session.
To become an active referee in Lux you have to :
– be (or become) licensed through contrôle médico-sportif by INS doctors in Lux
– complete e-learning online modules and participate to a World rugby Level 1 course
You can also :
– Participate as a referee or coordinator in Luxleague (Youth competition) events and assistant refereeing on various occasion. Tournaments, 7s etc.
– Participate to other thematic workshops to practice the laws or game management.
The more you do, the better and more confident you’ll feel on the pitch.
So get in touch!
email@example.com World rugby educator
Photo credits: © Serge Feltes / © facebook Lux Rugby Referees